Happy St.Patrick’s Day! May you have the luck o’ the Irish today in all your marketing efforts, special of today is that we look into your Email Campaigns.
But, since we all know successful marketing programs take much more than luck, may you also have some good tips to make the most of your email campaigns.
For many brands, targeting customers effectively can be a challenge that takes more luck than skill to master. As you celebrate St.Patrick Day, channel the luck of the Irish with these tips for successful email marketing campaigns.
Did you know?
Running a successful blog with unique content is great, but an Email campaign could be the winning deal. Email campaigns are still the cheapest digital marketing discipline.
So here are five strategies that the folks at Campaigner put together especially for St. Paddy’s Day:
1. Consider your email and newsletter send time. One Campaigner report found that emails sent between 8 AM and 11 AM garnered the best response rate from new subscribers.
2. Conduct A/B tests to determine which personalization tactics are the most effective for your audience, segment your audience to make more personalization and target driven emails.
3. Still not using responsive
4. Wrap it into a gift, encourage your readers to share it on social to get more noise and recognition. Embedded social media links in your email make a difference
5. Treat your best customers like Gold, offer them promotions and they’ll find many happy returns (to your website)
Keep these best practices in mind as you prepare your email marketing campaigns. With a bit of added luck, your pot of gold will be overflowing!
For more fun and helpful tips to find your pot of gold at the end of the email rainbow, check out the infographic: