Let’s make your Website great again, 14 steps Building A Lightning-Fast Web Experience. Website performance plays an integral role when it comes to user experience, conversions, traffic and customer retention.
Digital Marketing is not anymore like traditional marketing. In the era of digital transformation happening everywhere, marketers want a proof of their investment.
Not only can a poorly-performing site can turn your loyal visitors into worst enemies, but also damage the reputation of your business.
Let’s look at some of the fundamental things you can take about on your website.
- be wise with your hosting partner
- enable caching for your side and don’t let people wait to build the site from scratch
- take a good coded theme
- optimise images to be delivered in the way they fit for your site
- use content delivery networks for global presence sites and large assets
- fix broken links
- keep your database clean, remove unneeded old revisions of posts
- use image lazyload
- avoid heavy plugins
- don’t self-host videos
The following infographic by WPKube outlines a 14-step process of Building A Lightning-Fast Web Experience, see the below Infographic.