Although you can pay to promote your brand’s Instagram’s posts, you can also grow an Instagram account organically. In today’s infographic, we look into these tips and offer ideas for how to keep your followers engaged.
Digital Marketing is not anymore like traditional marketing. In the era of digital transformation happening everywhere, marketers want a proof of their investment.
Instagram can be one of your most precise brand management marketing tool you can get in our days. Instagram has over 400+ million active users per day which view posts.
Reaching audience on Instagram does not always mean paying for them. You can make sure your bio and location and website is correctly listed so people find you correct. The infographics created by B2B product-comparison site Market Inspector shows what to do on a post to reach the right audience.
To Organically Market your brand on Instagram think about including following things in your post.
- Make sure your bio and website URL are set up and clear to visitors.
- Know your audience, and speak their language. We know that more than 80% of Instagram users are not based in the US, which means you can target them directly with the right language. However, the infographics tells us also that the top 5 countries are USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Turkey and Brazil
- Strategize your content in a campaign which is my personal top tip
- Create brand identity hashtags that are unique. Some 83% of all Instagram posts contain hashtags.
- Reach out to influencers
- Stay engaged with your audience, listen to them and answer them back
- Schedule your posts whenever your audience is active in your region
- Use Instagram stories to showcase behind the scene
- Post at least once a day
- Photos, photos, photos but be wisely using filters based on your brand and theme
- Share to other social networks from Instagram
- Use free tools to help you design awesome graphics and create valuable content special for Instagram. (Here’s a list of tools you can check out.)
Follow all 20 tips and your mission to Organically Market your brand will succeed
If you follow all these tips you can successful Organically Market your brand on Instagram. Let us look into one Fun Facts about Instagram from the infographic. When Facebook acquired Instagram they had only 13 employees.
So to see the complete list of things to do to organically grow your audience on Instagram check-out the infographic below. Let us know your thoughts and leave a comment below.