If you are not using sales tools in your organization you might find the below statistics useful to understand how they can increase productivity and sales. Read what and how it can help your teams and whatnot. The statistics might put it in a different perspective.
Generating leads and finally converting your seeds into sales is the most important element for any business. While the marketing agenda moved towards sales conversion, direct sales might be still the way for proper GTM (go-to-market) models. In the sales process, organizations use different tools to achieve their daily goals. Today, we want to look behind the scene and see what users say about sales tools and the achievement by numbers.
An infographic created by SalesIntel summarizes those stats that showcase how technology-driven tools are helping salespeople with everything from lead generation to sales conversion.
Let us have a look at what the numbers tell us:
How do companies use sales tools?
- 79% of sales teams currently use or are planning to use sales analytics software or technology to increase efficiency.
- The use of sales enablement tools has increased by 567%
- 55% of sales data entry was eliminated by automation by 2020.
- 71% of all sales professionals and 90% of top salespeople already use social selling tools.
- 41% of salespeople said the most effective sales tool at their disposal is their phone.
Using a customer relationship management (CRM) solution is key to manage all your client contacts and client’s relevant information to follow up for cross-selling and up-selling in the future. The benefits of using CRM software are to secure customer loyalty, improve decision-making, identify repeat customers, increase sales productivity, and access real-time data.
Did you know ? ….
- Direct access to data which is offered by CRM shortens sales cycles by 8-14%
- Average order size may increase by 360% with automated one-click upsells when selling is online
- 1 in 5 accounts targeted through ABM (Account-based Marketing) becomes considered a qualified sales opportunity
- 81% of sales reps believe it’s important to have a connected view of data across the customer journey
- 75% of CEOs predict that video conferencing will replace regular conference calls.
Why Sales Teams Use Quality Data as a Tool?
- 41% of companies cite inconsistent data across technologies as their biggest challenge.
- Eliminating bad data can increase productivity by 27%
- 40% of leads contain inaccurate data
- A data quality initiative can help with 20-40% increase in sales for a business.
Did you know, in the next hour, 59 business addresses will change and 11 companies will change their name?
It is clear that not only since the COVID-19 pandemic social selling efficiently with technology and tools is a key driver for sales teams and organizations. The majority of companies are seeking sales automation tools that collect customer interactions and use AI components that help them to create the next interaction efficiently. To let the sales team be able to work efficiently on the road we need to provide them with mobile-enabled tools and technology. Also, we can see that marketing departments are working much more closely with sales teams and use the same tools to optimize the sales process. Having said this, happy selling.
Skillz Middle East makes Digital Transformation happening for your company. We focus on the quick win to ensure Digital Marketing, e-learning, Web Meeting, Web Conferencing, Digital Signature, Digital Asset Management are ready to enhance your organization. Digital Marketing shall save money and bring a more efficient conversion for your brand and products.